Description: Natural tocopherol is a 100% natural product. Tocopherol extract is produced from non-GMO soybean oil and then purified and mixed with sunflower oil, regulating the tocopherol content in the product to 70% (the remaining 30% is the sunflower oil content).
Special Characteristics: Tocopherol refers to various vitamin E derivatives (liposoluble substances) derived from plant oils. It is a reddish-brown liquid with a neutral odor.
Application in Cosmetics: Tocopherol is used as an antioxidant for oils, oil blends, emulsions, and various cosmetic products. It is liposoluble and can be easily incorporated into products. In addition to its ability to protect against oxidation and free radicals, tocopherol has anti-inflammatory and cell-renewing effects.